Legal Expenses Insurance from Campbell Smith
Owners of commercial vehicles can benefit from motor legal expenses insurance arranged by Campbell Smith Insurance Services.
Legal expenses insurance (LEI) is designed to provide help and financial support if you become involved in a legal dispute. A major benefit of motor legal expenses cover is full accident management for non-fault claims, including:
- Recovery of policy excess, out of pocket expenses and compensation for personal injury following a non-fault claim.
- Credit repair, where the full cost of repairs is charged against the insurer of the at-fault accident, so you don’t have to pay your excess.
- A replacement vehicle equivalent to your own vehicle whilst it is in for repairs.
If liability is disputed or if you are at fault, the policy still guarantees you a replacement vehicle for up to 14 days if your own insurers do not provide one.
Also included are:
- Up to £100,000 of legal expenses and court costs to pursue your claim.
- Up to £100,000 in defence costs of a criminal prosecution of a motoring offence.
- Up to £100,000 in legal fees for contract disputes in relation to your vehicle.
To discuss adding legal expenses car insurance to your existing motor insurance policy, talk to one of Campbell Smith’s friendly insurance brokers today on 01475 728 221, email email@example.com or request a legal expenses cover quote for free today.