Motor Legal Expenses Insurance from Campbell Smith
If you become embroiled in a legal dispute involving your private car or any other family vehicles, legal expenses insurance (LEI) can provide you with help and financial support when you need it the most.
The brokers at Campbell Smith Insurance Services are on hand to compare legal expenses insurance on your behalf and ensure your policy provides the right level of cover at the right price.
More than just a motor legal expenses cover our accident management policy provides a full claims service, including:
- Claims reporting
- Recovery of policy excess, out of pocket expenses and compensation for personal injury following a non-fault claim.
- Credit repair, where the full cost of repairs is charged against the insurer of the at-fault accident, so you don’t have to pay your excess.
- A replacement car equivalent to your own vehicle whilst it is in for repairs.
- Total loss settlement negotiation with your insurer
If liability is disputed or if you are at fault, the policy still guarantees you a replacement vehicle for up to 14 days if your own insurers do not provide one.
Also included are:
- Up to £100,000 of legal expenses and court costs to pursue your claim.
- Up to £100,000 in defence costs of a criminal prosecution of a motoring offence.
- Up to £100,000 in legal fees for contract disputes in relation to your vehicle.
To discuss adding legal expenses car insurance to your existing motor insurance policy, talk to one of Campbell Smith’s friendly insurance brokers today on 01475 728 221, email email@example.com or request a legal expenses cover quote for free today.