Gap Cover

Gap Cover

GAP Insurance from Campbell Smith Insurance Services (CSIS)

Gap Insurance is essentially write off insurance protection for your vehicle. As the name suggests, it is a specialist type of motor insurance that bridges the gap between the original purchase price of a vehicle and the total loss payment made by an insurer if the vehicle is written off.

Why do I need GAP vehicle insurance?

Most standard vehicle insurance policies – including commercial motor insurance and private car insurance – will usually only pay for the value of your vehicle on the day it is written off. This pay out figure could be radically different from the price you paid for your car or van in the first place. It means that without this form of total loss insurance, you could still lose out financially is your vehicle is deemed a write off.

The experienced brokers at CSIS can arrange Gap cover for owners of vehicles up to 10 years old as well as motor fleet operators.

To discuss your GAP motor insurance needs or for a free, no obligation GAP insurance quote, call the trusted Greenock brokers at CSIS on 01475 728 221 or email