Property Owners Insurance

Property Owners Insurance

Property Insurance

If you own a building – from a single residential home to a large commercial warehouse, let Campbell Smith Insurance Services take care of all your landlords insurance needs.

We can find you competitive property owners insurance, including vacant property insurance and property owners liability insurance.

We’ll tailor a policy to suit your particular needs and cover typically includes:

  • Full accidental cover on buildings
  • Malicious damage by tenant
  • Loss of rent cover following a claim
  • Property owners liability insurance
  • unoccupied property insurance

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

If you own a building that is used for business purposes, talk to the commercial property insurance professionals at Campbell Smith Insurance Services and make sure you’ve got the essential protection you need.

We have access to leading property insurers in the UK, so we can find you the right deal and the right level of commercial landlord insurance to match the needs of your business. Our commercial let property insurance is suitable for a wide range of property types including retail, office, warehouse, factory, industrial and mixed use.

Residential Buy to Let Insurance

We also offer a wide range of residential landlord insurance policies from many of the UK’s leading insurers.

We have landlords’ insurance schemes suitable for single properties to large portfolios including blocks of flats insurance. We can also provide cover for malicious damage by the tenant, a risk often excluded on many landlord’s policies on the market.

The type and level of residential property owners’ insurance policies we suggest for you will depend on your individual requirements and the nature of the properties you own and rent. We can arrange basic landlord buildings insurance covering eventualities such as fire, lightning, earthquake and explosion, or more comprehensive cover including loss of rent insurance and employers’ liability cover to protect any property maintenance staff.

Talk to a professional property insurance broker

Your property is likely to be the most expensive asset you own – protect it with property owners’ insurance from Campbell Smith Insurance Services. Call us today for a property insurance quote on 01475 728 221 or email